Porte Brown at a Glance:
Services at a Glance:
Industries at a Glance:
Contact Info at a Glance:
Software at a Glance:
Careers at a Glance:
If you want the truth about your company, ask people on the way out. Exit interviews can deliver important inside information. The way departing employees view your organization might be the way things really are.
Below is an exit interview questionnaire you can print and give to staff members who are leaving. But first, a few points:
For example, you might discover that one department has turnover problems and decide to send that manager for additional training. Or you might find that long commutes are driving people away and decide to add telecommuting options or flexible schedules so employees can escape rush hour.
Departing employees can be important agents for change. Use the opportunity to help your company improve.
Employee Name _____________ Department________ Date_______
1. Why are you leaving the company? Rank the reasons that apply (start with 1 as the most important).
Pay ___ Job Promotion ___ More convenient hours ___
Fellow employees ___ Personal reasons ___ Less responsibility____
More responsibility ___ Type of work___ Supervisor___
Office environment___ Commuting distance___
Other (specify) ___________________________________________
2. If you're going to work for another company, what are they offering you that we aren't?
3. Please rate the following as Outstanding (1); Above Average (2); Average (3); or Fair (4):
Quality of our products/services _____
Competence of staff and management _____
Opportunities for advancement _____
Compensation and fringe benefits _____
4. Was your workload a problem (too much or too little)?
5. Did you have the support (people, equipment, technology) to be as effective as possible?
6. What did you like best about your job?
7. What was most frustrating?
8. In what areas could you have benefited from training?
9. Would you recommend our company to prospective employees?
10. Would you recommend our company to potential customers?
Please share any other comments that will help us be a model employer in the future.
*Securities offered through 1st Global Capital Corp. Member FINRA, SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc. We currently have individuals licensed to offer securities in the states of AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, MI, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NC, OH, RI, TN, TX, WA, WV and WI. This is not an offer to sell securities in any other state or jurisdiction.