Porte Brown Wealth Management
QuickBooks Corner: Reasons to Switch From QB Desktop to Online
- Access anywhere, anytime, from any device: You will no longer be tied down to the computer the software is installed on. You will be able to log in from any device as long as you have internet access to see up to date information!
- Automatic backup: No longer do you have to worry about storing the file in a safe location. QuickBooks online automatically backs up your data – storing them in the cloud!
- Automatic updates: QuickBooks Online updates are usually released several times a year and at no additional cost to the user, unlike the desktop version! You will receive the latest and greatest free of charge!
- Accountant access: You will be able to invite your accountant to work on your file remotely! You will no longer need to have your accountant come to your office or have to send a physical back up copy. All of the work can be done over the internet.
- Countless app integration: There are thousands of applications that can be integrated with QuickBooks Online. Anything from an inventory management system to a bill pay assistant, you can integrate these to save you time and money!
Questions? Let us know how we can help.
We Help You Get to Your Next Level™
Get in touch today and find out how we can help you meet your objectives.
PORTE BROWN SITE
*Securities offered through 1st Global Capital Corp. Member FINRA, SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc. We currently have individuals licensed to offer securities in the states of AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, MI, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NC, OH, RI, TN, TX, WA, WV and WI. This is not an offer to sell securities in any other state or jurisdiction.