Companies that understand the strategic potential of information technology (IT) incorporate it into everything they do. While not always easy to integrate, IT solution investment is one of the best ways to advance your business goals, especially when it works seamlessly with your current people and processes. Since every company has a unique set of dynamics and opportunities to manage, investment in well-designed, customizable, and properly executed technology can help ensure the right resources are available when it matters most for your business.
Porte Brown is proud to serve its clients' technology needs. Our process begins with establishing your goals, reviewing your current business environment and finally recommending the right solution for you. This process helps ensure your business receives exactly what it needs to achieve your goals. Our number one priority is to provide you the information you want, when you want it, so you can make knowledgeable decisions to grow your business.
• You are the expert in your organization.
• We bring IT to your strategy.
• Decisive Implementation
• Scalable to your needs - ongoing adaptability offers the building blocks to utilize smart software technology for years to come.
• Porte Brown prides itself on being much more than a system integrator. We are a business integrator.
From strategy to execution, our combination of business and technology advice can help your organization achieve its technology goals, make confident decisions, and capitalize on business opportunities as they arise.
Welcome! I would like to personally introduce you to Porte Brown's Software Solutions. With more than 32 years of experience as an accounting technology consultant, I am excited to share with you the highlights of these dynamic software products. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for questions or for a personalized demonstration.
— Lillian Aaron, Consultant, Porte Brown LLC
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
• Job Order Cost Systems
• Process Cost Systems
• Incremental Analysis
• Operational Budgeting
• Capital Budgeting
• Standard Cost Systems
• Cost Cutting Analysis
• Strategy, information architecture, risk management, knowledge management, information management
• IT infrastructure and business software
• On-Premise vs. Cloud-based Solutions - We cover the best of both worlds.
• SaaS - On-demand software
Porte Brown at a Glance:
Services at a Glance:
Industries at a Glance:
Contact Info at a Glance:
Software at a Glance:
Careers at a Glance:
*Securities offered through 1st Global Capital Corp. Member FINRA, SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc. We currently have individuals licensed to offer securities in the states of AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, MI, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NC, OH, RI, TN, TX, WA, WV and WI. This is not an offer to sell securities in any other state or jurisdiction.