The summer internship position touches on a variety of tax, audit and accounting related tasks from learning about QuickBooks, working with client’s monthly accounting work, preparation of sales tax returns, preparation of payroll tax returns, working on employee benefit audits, 1040 preparation, shadowing with our staff accountants and additional projects during the internship.
- 6 Weeks: June 21st - July 29th, 2021
- Monday - Thursdays, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 6 - 8 interns
- Paid internship program
- Learn what it's like to work in public accounting
- Experience the Porte Brown culture
- Employee Benefit Audits
- QuickBooks training & hands-on work
- Shadowing accounting work
- Tax notices and research
- Tax preparation
To apply for a position please use the Apply Online form.
Or, if you have any questions about working with Porte Brown please email us at Porte Brown Careers.