Tax Season Intern
The Tax Season Intern position touches on a variety of tax related tasks from the preparation of W2s and 1099s for business clients, to the preparation of Form 1040 returns for individuals. This position will also be require participation in a variety of other projects necessary to a successful tax season.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the business and the accounts role
- Develop technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels
- Build relationships with managers, co-workers, and clients.
- Actively pursue self-development opportunities
- Analyze account for errors, misinformation, and overspending
- 0+ years of current public accounting experience
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or related field (or in Progress)
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Strong technical knowledge and skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex accounting information to all levels of clients
To apply for a position please use the Apply Online form.
Or, if you have any questions about working with Porte Brown please email us at Porte Brown Careers.