Dealing with Your State's Corporation Commission

No matter what type of business you're in, you'll probably have to deal with your state's corporation commission (or, in some cases, Secretary of State) sooner or later.

You or someone you designate must deal with this agency when you start a business, as well as when you file annual reports, pay fees, change directors, issue shares and take care of other tasks.

Whether you handle these jobs yourself or delegate them, it's a good idea to understand what's involved:

Although it's tempting to ignore your corporation commission, falling out of compliance can result in a backlog of fees and possibly additional penalties. Work closely with your professional business advisors, including your CPA, to gather and provide the required information.

More Suggestions On Communicating with Your State's Corporation Commission

We Help You Get to Your Next Level™

Get in touch today and find out how we can help you meet your objectives.

Call Us