More and more business owners are moving away from the QuickBooks Desktop version and switching to QuickBooks Online. Here are a few reasons why you should consider migrating to the cloud:
- Access anywhere, anytime, from any device: You will no longer be tied down to the computer the software is installed on. You will be able to log in from any device as long as you have internet access to see up to date information!
- Automatic backup: No longer do you have to worry about storing the file in a safe location. QuickBooks online automatically backs up your data – storing them in the cloud!
- Automatic updates: QuickBooks Online updates are usually released several times a year and at no additional cost to the user, unlike the desktop version! You will receive the latest and greatest free of charge!
- Accountant access: You will be able to invite your accountant to work on your file remotely! You will no longer need to have your accountant come to your office or have to send a physical back up copy. All of the work can be done over the internet.
- Countless app integration: There are thousands of applications that can be integrated with QuickBooks Online. Anything from an inventory management system to a bill pay assistant, you can integrate these to save you time and money!
For more information about QuickBooks Online and to see if it is the right fit for your business, please contact Mark Dekhtyar, C.P.A., Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, at 847-956-1040 or via email.